Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology
- Ann Tucker Gleason, PhD* of Zion Crossroads, Associate Professor of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery; Director of Audiology and the Vestibular and Balance Center, University of Virginia
- Martin L. Lenhardt, AuD, PhD of Hayes, Professor of Biomedical Engineering and former Professor of Otolaryngology, Virginia Commonwealth University
Board for Waste Management Facility Operators
- Ellen Clark Thacker of Yorktown, Executive Director, Peninsula SPCA Shelter and Human Education/Outreach Center
- Timothy Torrez, PE of Richmond, Environmental Manager, Republic Services, Inc.
Commonwealth Health Research Board
- John R. Onufer, MD of Richmond, Virginia Cardiovascular Specialists; Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Eastern Virginia Medical School
GenEdge Alliance (aka A. L. Philpott Manufacturing Extension Partnership Board of Trustees)
- Jonathan R. Alger, JD of Harrisonburg, President, James Madison University
- Meiky Tollman, MBA*of Richmond, Vice President of Growth and Capabilities, Sabra Dipping Company
- Anna H. Yarashus, MsEM of Chesapeake, Deputy Program Manager, Huntington Ingalls Industries, Newport News Shipbuilding
Virginia Geographic Information Network Advisory Board
- Clyde E. Cristman of Richmond, Director, Department of Conservation and Recreation
Virginia Interagency Coordinating Council
- Catherine H. Cook, MEd of Waynesboro, Education Coordinator, Virginia Department of Education, Training and Technical Assistance Center, Region 5
- Jean S. Odachowski, MEd, NCC, LPC of Martinsville, Regional Director, Family Preservation Services
Virginia Potato Board
- William S. Floyd* of Machipongo, Owner/Operator, W. S. Floyd Farms
- David L. Hickman* of Horntown, Vice President, Dublin Farms, Inc.
- Jimmy F. Holland* of New Church, President, F. A. Holland & Son, Inc.
- L. Bruce Holland* of New Church, Part Owner, W. T. Holland & Sons, Inc.
- David L. Long* of Cape Charles, Owner, Long Grain & Livestock
- H. Bruce Richardson, Jr.* of Capeville, Owner/Operator, Millcreek Farm