Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Jamestown - Yorktown Board of Trustees
- The Honorable Daun Sessoms Hester of Norfolk, former member, Virginia House of Delegates; Treasurer, City of Norfolk
Motor Vehicle Dealer Board
- Cody Arnett of Arlington, Store and Delivery Manager, Tesla, Inc.
- Randy Harris of Spotsylvania, President, Ultimate Buick GMC and Ultimate Subaru
Norfolk State University Board of Visitors
- Joan G. Wilmer of Hanover, Maryland, Human Resources Executive
Old Dominion University Board of Visitors
- Robert Corn of Springfield, President, Landmark Strategies, Inc.
- Bob Tata*of Virginia Beach, Norfolk Office Managing Partner, Hunton & Williams law firm
State Historical Records Advisory Board
- Gerald Gaidmore* of Toano, Director, Marian and Alan McLeod Special Collections Research Center, Earl Gregg Swem Library, The College of William & Mary
- Adam Goers of Washington, DC, Principal/Founder, Demos Strategies LLC
- Katherine Egner Gruber*of Williamsburg,Curator, Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation
- Cydny Neville*of Triangle, Neville Empowerment Network
- Megan Rhyne*of Williamsburg, Executive Director, Virginia Coalition for Open Government
- Eric Steigleder of Richmond,Director of Public Relations and Marketing, The Valentine
Task Force for the Identification of the History of Formerly Enslaved African Americans in Virginia
- Audrey P. Davis, MA of Washington, DC, Director, Alexandria Black History Museum
- Paula Gentius, PhD, of Midlothian, Senior Policy Analyst and Assistant to the President, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Cainan Townsend of Farmville, Director, Education and Public Programs, Robert Russa Moton Museum
- Corey D.B. Walker, PhD of Richmond, Vice President and Dean, Samuel DeWitt Proctor School of Theology, Virginia Union University
Virginia Small Grains Board
- Dave Black* of Charles City, Proprietor, Heritage Farms
- Floyd Childress* of Christiansburg, Owner/Operator, Childress Farms, Inc.
- Delores “Dee Dee” Darden* of Smithfield, Co-Owner Darden’s Country Store
- Ellen M. Davis* of West Point, Owner, Ellen Matthews Davis Consulting Services, and Partner, W.R. Davis and C.C. Davis Farms
- Michael J. Downing of Lottsburg, President, Bleak House Farm, Inc.
- Lynn P. Gayle* of Onancock, President, Mt. Nebo Farms, LLC
- David K. Hula* of Charles City, Farmer, Renwood Farms, Inc.
- James H. “Jay” Hundley, III* of Champlain, Farm Manager, Cloverfield Enterprise
- Raymond Keating* of Norfolk, Head International Merchandiser, Perdue Agribusiness
- Michael Mayes* of Petersburg, Executive Committee Member, Bank of Southside Virginia, and Former Owner/Operator R.O. Mayes and Son Wholesale Grain Co.
- Candice Wilson of West Point, Office Manager, The Mennel Milling Company of Virginia