Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Conservation and Recreation
- Kat Maybury of Charlottesville, Program Manager, NatureServe (Retired)
- The Honorable Harvey B. Morgan* of Cobbs Creek, former Delegate of the 98th House District
- Esther Nizer, M.S.Ed of Elkton, Information Technology Training & Development Manager, James Madison University
Board of Trustees of the Southwest Virginia Higher Education Center
- Joshua J. Ely, J.D. of Jonesville, CEO of Appalachian Test Prep, LLC.
- Maria Colobro, MSN-NE, RN of Hiltons, RN Care Coordinator at Optum
Information Technology Advisory Council
- Bobby F. Keener, Jr., MBA, MIS of Richmond, Chief Technology Innovations Officer, Virginia Department of Education
- Jimmy Kerr of Amelia, Co-owner/operator, Ameva Farm Inc., President, Cooperative Milk Producers Association