Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Medicine
- Alvin Edwards, PhD of Charlottesville, Pastor, Mount Zion First African Baptist Church
- Jane D. Hickey, JD of Richmond, former Senior Assistant Attorney General, Office of the Attorney General, Commonwealth of Virginia
- Svinder S. Toor, MBBS of Norfolk, Children’s Specialty Group, PLLC
Board of Trustees of the Frontier Culture Museum of Virginia
- The Honorable Frank W. Nolen of Grottoes, farmer; former member, Senate of Virginia
- Kenneth L. Venable of Staunton, Certified Risk Management Consultant, Harvard Risk Management Corporation
Board of Trustees of the Jamestown-Yorktown Foundation
- John T. Casteen , III* of Keswick, is University Professor and President Emeritus at the University of Virginia
- Timothy P. Dykstra of Williamsburg, Vice President & Corporate Treasurer, Smithfield Foods, Inc.
- Ervin L. Jordan, Jr.* of Charlottesville, Associate Professor and Research Archivist, Albert and Shirley Small Special Collections Library, University of Virginia
Citizen’s Advisory Council on Furnishing and Interpreting the Executive Mansion
- Margaret Milner Richardson of Fauquier, Consultant, Oakwood Enterprises, LLC