Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Behavioral Health and Developmental Services
- Calendria Jones of Chesterfield, Peer Specialist/WRAP Facilitator, Richmond Behavioral Health Authority
- James S. Reinhard, MD, DFAPA of Salem, Medical Director & Associate Director for Psychiatry, Cook Counseling Center, Virginia Tech
Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers
- Blair H. Nelsen of Richmond, Funeral Director;Director, Governmental Affairs, for the Eastern Region of SCI Management
- The Honorable Larry T. Omps of Winchester, President/Owner, Omps Funeral Home, Inc.
- Joseph Francis Walton of Virginia Beach, Funeral Service Licensee; Program Director, Funeral Service Education, Tidewater Community College
Board of Juvenile Justice
- Mary E. Langer of Richmond, Deputy Commonwealth's Attorney, City of Richmond
- Dana Schrad, JD* of Mechanicsville, Executive Director, Virginia Association of Chiefs of Police, Virginia Association of Campus Law Enforcement Administrators, & Chief Executive Officer, Virginia Police Chiefs Foundation
- Jennifer Woolard, PhD of Bristow, Associate Professor of Psychology, Georgetown University
Board for Professional Soil Scientists, Wetland Professionals and Geologists
- Keith R. Goodwin, PWD of Yorktown, Environmental Scientist
Virginia Board of Workforce Development
- Hobey Bauhan of Harrisonburg, President, Virginia Poultry Federation, Inc.
Virginia Horse Industry Board
- David R. Lands* of Gloucester, Commander, 192nd Intelligence Squadron, Virginia Air National Guard and Co-owner, DreamLands Farm
- Nancy A. Paschall* of Gloucester, Executive Director, Dream Catchers at the Cori Sikich Therapeutic Riding Center
- Nancy C. Troutman of Salem, Co-owner and Operator, Meadow Wood Stables, Inc.
- Alison Umberger of Broad Run,Attorney-Advisor, U.S. Customs and Border Protection