For Immediate Release:
May 15, 2015
Office of the Governor: Brian Coy, (804) 225-4260, Brian.Coy@governor.virginia.gov
| Secretary of the Commonwealth’s Office: Denise Burch, Denise.Burch@governor.virginia.gov
Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments - May 15, 2015
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Office of the Governor
Noah Sullivan, Deputy Counsel
Noah Sullivan is a native of Lynchburg, Virginia. He received a Bachelor of Arts in Government from the University of Virginia, graduating with Highest Distinction. While at U.Va., Mr. Sullivan also served as Student Body President. After college, Mr. Sullivan worked at Dominion in corporate public policy and then attended Stanford Law School, where he received his J.D. Prior to joining the Governor’s Office, Mr. Sullivan was an associate at the law firm Gibson, Dunn & Crutcher LLP in Washington, DC, where he focused on complex litigation in trial and appellate courts across the country.
Secretariat of Commerce and Trade
Evan Feinman, Executive Director, Tobacco Region Revitalization Commission
Evan Feinman previously served as Deputy Secretary of Natural Resources for Governor McAuliffe. Prior to his appointment, he served as Deputy Policy Director for the Governor’s transition team after his election. Evan has worked on multiple campaigns at the state and federal level, and at the Commonwealth Institute, a budget and fiscal policy think tank in Richmond. Evan joined the McAuliffe campaign as policy director in late 2012. He received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Virginia, spent two years on a fellowship with the Public Interest Research Groups working on energy and transportation policy, and then attended law school at Washington and Lee. He is a Lynchburg native and currently resides in Richmond.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Beef Industry Council
- Phillip Bundy of Lebanon, President, Bundy Farm, Inc.
- Jerry Gustin of Gloucester, Owner/Operator, Gustin Land & Cattle
- Mark Gwin* of Vinton, Technical Services Manager, Certified Angus Beef and Partner, Beef Products Venture
- H. Shirley Powell*of Colonial Beach, Owner/Operator, Monrovia Farm
- J. Lawson Roberts, Jr. of Amelia, Manager, Southside Livestock Market
- J. S. Staley, Jr.* of Marion, Beef Producer
Board of Health
- Wendy Klein, MD, MACP of Richmond, Medical Director, Fan Free Clinic; Associate Professor Emeritus of Internal Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- The Honorable James M. Shuler, DVM of Blacksburg, Retired Member, Virginia House of Delegates; Retired Veterinarian
Board of Visitors for Eastern Virginia Medical School
- Barry L. Gross, MD* of Gloucester Point, Riverside Health System
- P. Ward Robinett, Jr.* of Portsmouth, Retired as founding Regional President, Executive Officer, and Director of TowneBank; Independent Consultant; CEO, Southeast Virginia Community Foundation