Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board for Contractors
- E. G. Middleton, III* of Virginia Beach, President & CEO, E. G. Middleton, Inc.
Board for Waterworks and Wastewater Works Operators and Onsite Sewage System Professionals
- Kristen M. Lentz, PE* of Norfolk, Director of Utilities, City of Norfolk
Board of Regents of Gunston Hall
*Members of the Board of Regents are selected from a list of members submitted by The National Society of the Colonial Dames of America
- Margaret “Peg” Crockett* of Las Vegas, NV
- Mary Cook Millard* of Bristol, RI
- Harriet “Kandi” V. K. Osborn* of Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Kimberly A. Shick of Winchester, Disability Advocate and consultant