For Immediate Release:
November 14, 2014
Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Corrections
- Tammi Lambert of Woodbridge, Contracting Specialist, Defense Logistics Agency, Fort Belvoir; Veteran, United States Army
- Colin P. O’Dawe, Esquire of Virginia Beach, Kalfus & Nachman, Norfolk; Former Senior Assistant Public Defender, City of Norfolk
- Shelley S. Butler Barlow* of Suffolk, Owner/Operator, Cotton Plains Farm
- Jon L. Black of Charles City, Partner, John W. Black & Sons and Owner/Operator, Jon L. Black Farm
- T. Steele Byrum of Zuni, Owner/Operator, T. Steele Byrum & Family Farms, LLC
- Joey G. Doyle* of Emporia, Owner and Operator, Doyle & Doyle Farms
- Randy Everett of Stony Creek, Owner/President, Old Hickory Farms, Inc.
- Michael E. Grizzard* of Capron, Owner, Michael E. Grizzard, Inc.
- David L. Long of Cape Charles, Owner, Long Grain & Livestock
- Paul W. Rogers, III of Wakefield, Partner, Rogers Farms
Governor’s Task Force on Prescription Drug and Heroin Abuse
- The Honorable Anthony W. Roper of Boyce, Sheriff, Clarke County
Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority
- The Honorable C. Charles Caputo of Herndon, Retired, Former Member of Virginia House of Delegates
- Bruce A. Gates* of Alexandria, Senior Vice President, External Affairs, Altria Client Services, Inc.
- The Honorable Katherine K. Hanley of Reston, Retired, Former Chair of Fairfax County Board of Supervisors; Former Secretary of the Commonwealth
Sheep Industry Board
- William R. Baker* of Leesburg, Owner and Operator, Asbury Farm
- Cecil W. King* of Pulaski, President and Manager, King Ag Products, Inc. and Owner, Colonial Farms
- J. Lawson Roberts, Jr. of Amelia, Manager, Southside Livestock Market
- Pete Martens, III of Dayton, Sheep Producer, Blue Spruce Farms and retired Extension Agent