Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will grow Virginia’s economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board for Professional and Occupational Regulation
- Laurence A. Benenson of Alexandria, Policy and Advocacy Associate, National Immigration Forum
- Suzanne H. Conrad of Winchester, Associate Broker, Adams-Nelson & Associates, Inc. and Associate, Commercial Real Estate, Inc.
- H. Scott Johnson, Jr. of Springfield, Managing Partner, PCT Law Group, PLLC
- Marty Mooradian of Richmond, Commercial Realtor, Joyner Commercial
- Shelly A. Simonds of Newport News, Member, Newport News School Board and Former Spanish Teacher, Newport News Public Schools
Board of Pharmacy
- Jody Hicks Allen, PharmD, B.S. Pharmacy* of Midlothian, Vice President, Clinical Account Management, Health Plans Division at Express Scripts Holding Co.
- Michael I. Elliott, PharmD, MSHA, FACHE of Lynchburg, Vice President of Operations, Centra Health
- Melvin L. Boone, Sr. of Chesapeake,Retired Physical Scientist, Naval Sea Systems Command, Department of Defense
- Ellen B. Shinaberry, RPH PharmD* of Harrisonburg, Pharmacy IT Manager, Sentara RMH Medical Center
Board of Trustees of the Frontier Culture Museum of Virginia
- The Honorable Joseph Gus Fitzgerald of Harrisonburg, Technology Coordinator, College of Arts and Letters, James Madison University; former Mayor, City of Harrisonburg
- Clifford Garstang, J.D. of Staunton, Author, Co-Founder and Editor, Prime Number Magazine
- The Honorable Nanalou W. Sauder of Lexington, Retired Teacher; former Chair, Rockbridge County Board of Supervisors
- Elly Swecker of Harrisonburg, former Executive Director, Big Brothers, Big Sisters of Harrisonburg-Rockingham County and Harrisonburg-Rockingham Free Clinic
Capitol Square Preservation Council
- Jane M. Plum of Reston, Member, Citizens' Advisory Council on Furnishing and Interpreting the Executive Mansion
Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission
- John F. Malbon* of Virginia Beach, Chairman and CEO, PAPCO, INC.
Council on Women
- Meta Robinson Braymer of Richmond, Retired Dean and Vice President Emerita, University of Mary Washington
Hampton Roads Sanitation District Commission
- Rick N. Elofson, CPA* of Newport News, Retired
- Vishnu K. Lakdawala* of Virginia Beach, Chief Departmental Advisor, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Old Dominion University
- Susan M. Rotkis of Hampton, Attorney, Consumer Litigation Associates, P.C.
Old Dominion University Board of Visitors
- The Honorable Ross A. Mugler of Hampton, Hampton Commissioner of the Revenue, City of Hampton and President, Virginia Commissioners of the Revenue Association.
Southeastern Public Service Authority
- C. W. “Luke” McCoy of Portsmouth, former City Manager, City of Portsmouth
State Rehabilitation Council for the Blind and Vision Impaired
- Nicole C. Drummond of Falls Church, Deputy Director, Parent-Educational Advocacy Training Center
- Elizabeth V. Horn of Richmond, Disability Rights Advocate, The disAbility Law Center of Virginia
Virginia Board for People with Disabilities
- Linda G. Broady-Myers* of Richmond, ADA Community Outreach Liaison, Keolis Transit America
- Michael J. Carrasco of Alexandria, Principal Advisor to Federal Public Defender for Eastern District of Virginia
- Carina K. Elgin of The Plains, Caregiver and Disability Advocate, Free-lance writer and photographer
- John B. Kelly, Jr.* of Woodbridge, Assistant Vice President of Government Affairs and Public Policy, SourceAmerica
- Donna J. Lockwood of Virginia Beach, Intake Probation Officer, Virginia Department of Juvenile Justice
- Atima Omara of Arlington, Disability Rights Consultant
- Angela Sadsad* of Virginia Beach, Vice President, BB&T Bank, Chesapeake
- Ed Turner* of Richmond, Disability Consultant, VA Association of Persons Supporting Employment First
Virginia Nuclear Energy Consortium Authority
- Mary Alice Hayward of McLean, Vice President, Strategy, Government & International Affairs, AREVA INC.