Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Funeral Directors and Embalmers
- The Honorable Louis R. Jones* of Virginia Beach, Vice-Mayor, City of Virginia Beach; President/Owner, Hollomon-Brown Funeral Homes in Tidewater
Commissioners for the Promotion of Uniformity of Legislation
- Mary P. Devine, JD*of Manakin Sabot,retired from the Virginia Division of Legislative Services.
- Thomas A. Edmonds, JD*of Henrico County, retired Law School Dean and Executive Director of Virginia State Bar
Public Guardian and Conservator Advisory Board
- Paul G. Izzo, Esq* of Richmond, Shareholder, ThompsonMcMullan, P.C.
- Monica L. Karavanic, BA of Danville, Residential Director, The Arc of Southside
Safety and Health Codes Board
- Anna E. Jolly, JD* of Richmond, Managing Director, Circle Safety and Health Consultants
- Courtney M. Malveaux, Esq* of Richmond, Regulatory and Employment Attorney, Jackson Lewis, P.C.
- Kenneth W. Richardson, II, PHR, SHRM-CP* of Forest, US Director of Human Resources, Phoenix Packaging
- Milly Rodriguez, MPH* of Falls Church, Occupational Health and Safety Specialist, American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE)
Virginia Board for People with Disabilities
- Jarl K. Jackson of Richmond, Docent Aide, Maymont Estate
- Maya Simmons of Rocky Mount, Student, Old Dominion University, Class of 2018
- Alexus Smith of South Boston, Student, Hollins University, Class of 2019
Virginia Wine Board
- Mitzi Batterson, PhD* of Glen Allen, Co-owner, James River Cellars Winery
- Doug Fabbioli* of Leesburg, Owner/Vintner, Fabbioli Cellars
- Len Thompson* of Amherst, Owner, Amherst Vineyards