Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Office of the Governor
Layne Dillon, Deputy Scheduler
Layne Dillon has been appointed to the position of Deputy Scheduler. Layne previously served as a 2016 Governor’s Fellow. Layne graduated from Ferrum College in 2016 with a Bachelor of Science degree in Political Science.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Emergency Medical Services Advisory Board
- Samuel T. Bartle, MD* of Richmond, Assistant Professor, Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Dreama Chandler* of Rural Retreat, MedCom II, Roanoke Memorial Emergency Department
- Jason D. Ferguson* of Daleville, Battalion Chief, Botetourt County Department of Fire & EMS
- R. Jason Ferguson, MA, NRP of Lynchburg, Assistant Professor, Public Safety Programs Head, Central Virginia Community College
- Julia A. Marsden*of Burke, former Vice President of Sales and Marketing for the Washington, DC division of Balmar Printing and Graphics
- Chris Parker, BSN, RN, CFRN, CEN, NRP* of Lynchburg, Faculty, Central Virginia Community College; Flight Nurse – Centra One
- Jethro H. Piland, III MPA, NRP of Mechanicsville, Chief, Hanover Fire Emergency Medical Services
- Valerie Quick, MSN, RN, EMT-I, NCEE of Scottsville, Prehospital Program Coordinator, University of Virginia Health System
- Charlotte Tyson, MHA BSN, FACHE of Salem, Chief Operating Officer - LewisGale Regional Health System