For Immediate Release:
June 16, 2017
Office of the Governor: Brian Coy, (804) 225-4260, Brian.Coy@governor.virginia.gov
| Secretariat of the Commonwealth, Caroline Corl, Caroline.Corl@governor.virginia.gov
Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of Commerce and Trade
Emily Lowrie, Executive Assistant
Emily Lowrie has been appointed to the position of Executive Assistant to the Secretary of Commerce and Trade. She was an intern for Congresswoman Grace Napolitano, and also worked with State Senator Bryce Reeves. Emily is a recent graduate of the University of Mary Washington where she received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Advisory Board on Behavior Analysis
- Christy Evanko, MBA, BCBA, LBA of Mechanicsville, Owner, Snowflakes ABA, LLC
Board for Architects, Professional Engineers, Land Surveyors, Certified Interior Designers and Landscape Architects
- Mel Price, AIA, LEED AP of Norfolk, Principal, Work Program Architects
Board of Directors, Virginia Commonwealth University Health System Authority
- Arline D. Bohannon, MD* of Chesterfield, Associate Professor of Internal Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University
- George P. Emerson Jr.* of Richmond, President of Emerson Companies
- Gopinath Jadhav, MD* of Richmond, retired Consultant Gastroenterologist
Board of Forestry
- John W. Burke III* of Woodford, Manager and Land Owner, Burke Woodlands
- Franklin Myers* of Gasburg, Vice President, M. M. Wright, Inc.
- David Wm. Smith, PhD* of Blacksburg, Emeritus Professor of Forestry, Virginia Tech
- Glen Worrell* of Staunton, Manager, F&W Forestry Services, Inc.
Information Technology Advisory Council
- Elizabeth L. El-Nattar of McLean, CEO, TRI-COR Industries, Inc. (TCI)
Virginia Marine Resources Commission
- Heather Lusk of Quinby, Vice President, H.M. Terry Co., Inc.