For Immediate Release:
February 24, 2017
Secretary of the Commonwealth's Office: Denise Burch, Denise.Burch@governor.virginia.gov
Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board for Contractors
- Vance T. Ayres* of King George, Director of Governmental Affairs, IUEC
- Sheila Bynum Coleman of Chesterfield, President, J.C. Bynum Construction LLC
- Gene E. Magruder* of Newport News, Tradesman, Newport News Shipbuilding
- James D. Oliver* of Christiansburg, President, Highlander Construction & Development, Inc.
- E. C. Pace III* of Roanoke, retired
Virginia Board of Workforce Development
- Ray C. Bagley of Chesapeake, Vice President of Trades Operations, Huntington Ingalls Industries – Newport News Shipbuilding