Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Office of the Governor
Rickee Jones, Deputy Director of Scheduling
Rickee Jones has been appointed to the position of Deputy Director of Scheduling in the Office of the Governor. Prior to this appointment, Rickee served as a Special Assistant of Constituent Services and a 2016 Governor’s Fellow in Communications. Rickee is a native of Hampton and graduated with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Political Science from Virginia Commonwealth University.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
- Betty A. Bennett of Staunton, Auctioneer/Realtor, American Real Estate Incorporated
- Andrew W. Smith of Beaverdam, Senior Assistant Director, Governmental Relations, Virginia Farm Bureau Federation
Capitol Square Preservation Council
- Robert M. McGinnis, PLA, FASLA of Charlottesville, Principal, Robert McGinnis Landscape Architects
- Andrew H. Talkov of Richmond, Vice President for Programs, Virginia Historical Society
State Historical Records Advisory Board
- Garrett McGuire* of Alexandria, Manager, State Government Affairs, AHRI
Virginia Board for People with Disabilities
- Travis Webb* of Norfolk, Peer Mentor, Endependence Center