Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Advisory Board for the Virginia Department for the Deaf and Hard-of-Hearing
- Kathi A. Mestayer, MBA* of Williamsburg, volunteer trainer/advocate for Hearing Loss Association of America
- Timothy R. Patterson of Moseley, advocate for the deaf and hearing impaired
- Jason M. Zuccari of McLean, Vice President of Hamilton Insurance
Virginia Health Workforce Development Authority
- Deborah J. Johnston, RN* of Richmond, Owner and President, Care Advantage, Inc.
Volunteer Firefighters and Rescue Squad Workers Service Award Pension Fund
- Kenneth J. Brown of Goochland, retired, former Fire Chief/Coordinator of Emergency Services, Goochland Fire-Rescue; Vice President, Virginia State Firefighters Association and Virginia Director to the National Volunteer Fire Council
- John H. Craig III of Staunton, recently retired as Captain, Jail Administrator, Augusta County Sheriff’s Office
- Mark L. Crnarich of King George County, Life Member of King George Fire & Rescue and Program Manager at Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Bruce W. Edwards of Virginia Beach, EMS Chief Emeritus, Life Member, Virginia Volunteer Rescue Squads; Chair, Virginia State Board of Health
- Richard W. Harris of Kenbridge, Chief, Kenbridge Fire Department
- John V. Hilliard, Jr. of Midlothian, retired Administrator, Richmond Gastroenterology Associates; former member of the Midlothian Richmond Academy of Medicine; current President, Forest View Rescue Squad; member, Old Dominion EMS Alliance and National Registry of EMTs