Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Medicine
- Syed Salman Ali, MD* of Vienna, Hematologist-Oncologist with Fauquier Health, Warrenton
- Barbara Allison-Bryan, MD* of North,Pediatrician with the Sentara Medical Group, Gloucester
- David F. Archer, MD of Norfolk, Professor of Obstetrics & Gynecology, The Jones Institute of Reproductive Health, Eastern Virginia Medical School
- David C Giammittorio, MD,FACOG* of Lorton, CEO, The Physician and Midwife Collaborative Practice
- Isaac “Ike” Koziol, MD* of Manakin - Sabot, retired, formerly with Virginia Urology
- Kevin P. O'Connor MD, FACS* of Paeonian Springs, Urologist, The Urology Group, part of Loudoun Medical Group(LMG); LMG Board Chairman
- Kenneth J. Walker, MD* of Pearisburg, Carilion Clinic
Board of Trustees of the Virginia Frontier Culture Museum
- Erik D. Curren of Staunton, CEO of Curren Media Group
- Paul P. Vames* of Staunton, President, V-K Management Co., Inc.
State Executive Council for Children’s Services
- The Honorable Frank W. Somerville of Orange, Chief Judge, 16th Judicial District, Juvenile and Domestic Relations Courts