Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Office of the Governor
Delaney Perdue, Deputy Director of Scheduling
Delaney Perdue has been appointed to the position of Deputy Director of Scheduling. Delaney has been with the administration since 2014, serving as the Communications Manager for Restoration of Rights within the Secretary of the Commonwealth, and most recently as the Executive Assistant to the Secretary of Public Safety and Homeland Security. Prior to that, Delaney was a 2014 Governor’s Fellow. Delaney graduated with a Bachelor’s of Arts in Communications from Virginia Tech.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Conservation and Recreation
- Danielle Heisler of Richmond, Director of Digital Product Management, Capital One
- Vivek Shinde Patil, PhD of Arlington, Life Sciences Executive, PerkinElmer, Inc.
- W. Bruce Wingo* of Old Church, Resident Vice President, Norfolk Southern Corp.
Board of Juvenile Justice
- The Honorable Michael N. Herring of Richmond, Commonwealth’s Attorney, City of Richmond
Board of Social Services
- MaryAnn Boyd of Haymarket, Founder and Former CEO of The Boyd Schools -Seven Montessori Schools in Northern Virginia
- Joan Brennan of Henrico, Director of Open Arms Christian Preschool at River Road United Methodist Church
- John G. Kines Jr. of Disputanta, retired County Administrator of Prince George County
- Veronica O. Washington, PhD* of Lynchburg, Director of VOW Village, LLC
Board of the Virginia Public Building Authority
- John A. Mahone* of Richmond, retired
Virginia Board for People with Disabilities
- Phil Caldwell, LCSW of Lorton, City of Alexandria’s Director of Developmental Services
- Ethel P. Gainer, DMin, MDiv, MSW* of Richmond, Consultant
- John B. Kelly* of Woodbridge, Assistant Vice President of Government Affairs and Public Policy, SourceAmerica
- Mary R. McAdam* of Palmyra, Outreach Specialist, Center on Transition Innovation, Richmond
- Caroline J. Raker of Stephenson, Division Manager, Mom in Motion
- Cindy Rudy* of Williamsburg, Digital Technology Coordinator, Walsingham Academy; former Instructional Specialist, York County School Division; Adjunct Faculty, Old Dominion
- Summer Sage, MA* of Charlottesville, Rural Information Specialist, Parent Education and Advocacy Training Center (PEATC)
- Jamie Staples Snead* of Salem, Director of Advocacy for DePaul Community Resources
- Travis D. Webb* of Norfolk, Peer Mentor, Endependence Center
Virginia Israel Advisory Board
- Jerome I. Chapman of Alexandria, retired Partner, Arnold & Porter, LLP
- The Honorable Michael Gillette of Lynchburg, former Mayor, City of Lynchburg; President, Bioethical Services of Virginia, Inc.
- Sophie R. Hoffman* of Fairfax Station, former Professor, Montgomery College
- Aaron M. Roberts* of Cedar Bluff, Central Office Supervisor, Verizon South