Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Directors of the Virginia Birth-Related Neurological Injury Compensation Program
- Rhonda L. Russell of Hampton, Director of Planning & Community Development, Surry County
Board of Education
- The Honorable Wes J. Bellamy of Charlottesville, Vice-Mayor, Charlottesville City Council; teacher Albemarle County Public Schools
Virginia Latino Advisory Board
- Juan P. Espinoza of Blacksburg, Director of Diversity and Access Initiatives, Office of Degree and Enrollment Management and Associate Director, Office of Undergraduate Admissions, Virginia Tech
Virginia Marine Products Board
- C. Meade Amory* of Poquoson, President, L.D. Amory Co., Inc.
- G. Wayne France of Warsaw,commercial waterman
- Ann Gallivan of Franktown, CEO, JC Walker Brothers Inc.
- Kim Huskey of Yorktown, Vice President, Governmental Affairs, Ballard Fish and Oyster Company
- Hannah E. Kellum of Farnham, W.E. Kellum Seafood
- Kelly Minor* of Reedville, Vice President, Little River Seafood, Inc.
- Peter D. Nixon* of Norfolk, Owner, Atlantic Seafood