Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Advisory Board on Midwifery
- Kim Pekin, CPM of Purcellville, Clinical Director and Founder, Premier Birth Center, Winchester
Board of Trustees of the Science Museum of Virginia
- Richard S. Groover of Mechanicsville, Assistant Dean of Mathematics, Science, & Engineering; Associate Professor of Biology, Reynolds Community College
Board of Veterinary Medicine
- Mary Yancey Spencer of Richmond, Deputy Executive Director, Virginia State Bar
Family and Children’s Trust Fund Board of Trustees
- Lawrence Robert Bolling of Richmond, CEO, ChildSavers
Governor’s Substance Abuse Services Council
- The Honorable Brian L. Hieatt of Tazewell, Sheriff, Tazewell County
- Sandra O’Dell, LCWS of Rose Hill, Executive Director, Planning District One, Behavioral Health Services (CSB). Will serve as Chair
- Diane Williams Barbour* of Fredericksburg, Executive Director, Rappahannock Area Alcohol Safety Action Program
- Marjorie Yates of North Chesterfield, Acting Executive Director, SAARA (Substance Abuse and Addiction Recovery Alliance) of Virginia
Motor Vehicle Dealer Board
- Michael Bor of Richmond, CEO, CarLotz, Inc.
- Larry T. Bailey of Chesapeake, President, All In One Auto
- Robert S. Fisher of Manassas, President and Owner, Northside Auto Sales
- Hamid Senior Saghafi of Great Falls, Owner & President, Dulles Motor Cars Inc.