Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
RICHMOND – Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Advisory Board on Occupational Therapy
- Breshae Adkins Bedward, OTR/L, MSG of Charles City, Occupational Therapist, Riverside PACE a Program of All-inclusive Care for the Elderly
- Dwayne Pitre, OTR/L of Charlottesville, Manager of Adult Acute Care Occupational Therapy, University of Virginia Health System
Charitable Gaming Board
- Major Humberto Cardounel, Jr. of Glen Allen, Deputy Chief of Police, Henrico County Police Division
Virginia Board for People with Disabilities
- Curtis A. Andrews of Salem, Executive Director, RADAR-UHSTS, Inc.
- Jamie Staples Snead of Salem, Director of Advocacy, DePaul Community Services, Roanoke