Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Office of the Governor
Kathleen L. "Khaki" LaRiviere, Special Assistant at Office of Policy
Khaki previously worked in the House Clerk’s Office during the 2015 General Assembly session, and also served as a session aide and legislative intern for two Senators. Khaki was a 2013 Governor's Fellow and received the 2012 Governor's Award for Volunteerism. She graduated from The College of William & Mary with a Bachelor’s degree in Public Policy and Economics, and received her Master’s of Public Administration degree from Virginia Tech.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Aerospace Advisory Council
- Fernando “Marty” Martinez of Leesburg, semi-retired Senior Systems Engineer; member, Leesburg Town Council
Board of Education
- Diane T. Atkinson, JD* of Ashland, former special education and educational policy analyst
- Daniel A. Gecker of Richmond, Partner, Urban Development Associates, LLC; former Chairman, Chesterfield County Board of Supervisors
Council on Women
- Allison Lawrence Jones of Richmond, Assistant Vice President, McGuireWoods Consulting
- Devin Pugh-Thomas, PhD of Norfolk, Research Scientist, NASA Langley Research Center, Hampton
Information Technology Advisory Council
- Christopher Beschler of Richmond, Director, Department of General Services
State Lottery Board
- Ferhan Hamid of Merrifield, Chief Executive Officer of INADEV
Virginia Asian Advisory Board
- Komal Mohindra of Falls Church, Senior Private Sector Development Specialist, The World Bank Group
- Leonard C. Tengco, Esq. of Virginia Beach, Member, Virginia Beach School Board (District 1-Centerville) and Business Litigation & Real Estate Attorney, Sykes, Bourdon, Ahern & Levy, P.C.
- Alice L. Tong of Alexandria, Eastern States Advocate, Environmental Entrepreneurs (E2)
Virginia Racing Commission
- Sarge Reynolds, Jr.* of Richmond, Principal, Reynolds Development