Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his Administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s Administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of Administration
Kyle Rosner, Confidential Assistant to the Secretary of Administration
Kyle is a recent graduate of Radford University, where he received his B.A. in History and Political Science. Prior to this position, Kyle served as a Governor’s Fellow in the Secretariat of Agriculture and Forestry.
Secretariat of Health and Human Resources
Donna Weaver, Special Assistant to the Commissioner, Department of Aging and Rehabilitative Services
Donna brings extensive management experience in the private sector, as executive vice president of a marketing firm, and five years in the hospitality industry in Virginia and California. She has held several positions in public relations, including government relations, at the Virginia Military Institute and Longwood University. She was executive director for a 501 (c) organization advancing economic development for Lexington, Virginia, and most recently was development director for the Appalachian School of Law, Grundy, Virginia. She earned a B.S. in Business Administration and Management at Virginia Commonwealth University.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Board of Directors of the Virginia Birth-Related Neurological Injury Compensation Program
- Rebecca Dawn Filla, MD of Aldie, OBGYN Physician with Kaiser MidAtlantic Permanent Medical Group in Fairfax
- Vanessa S. Rakestraw, PhD, CRC* of Henrico, Policy Analyst with the Virginia Department for Aging and Rehabilitative Services
Board of Game and Inland Fisheries
- Nicole S. Butterworth of Vinton, Training Sergeant, Roanoke City Sheriff's Department
- The Honorable H.S. Caudill of North Tazewell, retired Sheriff of Tazewell County and Member, Tazewell County Board of Education
- Catherine H. Claiborne of Richmond, Vice President and Associate General Counsel, Universal Leaf Tobacco Company, Inc.
Capitol Square Preservation Council
- Lauranett Lee, PhD of Chesterfield, Curator of African American History, Virginia Historical Society
E-911 Services Board
- Dennis E. Hale of Church Road, Chief of Fire & EMS, Dinwiddie County
- The Honorable Kevin W. Hall of Covington, Sheriff, Alleghany County/City of Covington
- Diane S. Harding* of Henrico, Global Enterprise Manager, Verizon Wireless
- Steve Hudson of Gainesville, Chief of Police, Prince William County
- Jolena Young of Woodlawn, Regional 911 Coordinator, Twin County Regional E911 Commission
Public Guardian and Conservator Advisory Board
- Angie Phelon, MS of Glen Allen, Director of Business and Service Development for Senior Connections
Scientific Advisory Committee
- Les Edinboro, MS, PhD, F-ABFT* of Glen Allen, Senior Science Director, Toxicology, Quest Diagnostics Nichols Institute
- Jami J. St. Clair, BSFS* of Ostrander, OH, Crime Laboratory Manager, Columbus Division of Police, Forensic Services Center, Columbus, OH
- Carl A. Sobieralski, Jr.* of Indianapolis, IN, Forensic Biology Supervisor and the State DNA Technical Leader for the Indiana State Police Laboratory System
- Kenneth B. Zercie, MSFS*of Madison, CT, Owner, Forensic Consulting of New England, LLC