Governor McAuliffe Announces Administration Appointments
Governor Terry McAuliffe announced additional appointments to his administration today. The appointees will join McAuliffe’s administration focused on finding common ground with members of both parties on issues that will build a new Virginia economy and create more jobs across the Commonwealth.
Secretariat of the Commonwealth
Art and Architectural Review Board
- Donna L. Tuten of Roanoke, Court Reporter, Virginia Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control; Artist, Gallery 202
Board of Directors of the Virginia Resources Authority
- David J. Branscome* of Woodbridge, Vice President, Branscome Paving Co.
Board of Forestry
- Elizabeth Flippo Hutchins of Richmond, Vice President, Flippo Lumber Corp.
- Greg Scheerer* of Lynchburg, Timber Acquisition Supervisor, WestRock
- William B. Snyder of Smithfield, Franklin Fiber Supply Manager, International Paper Company
Board of Optometry
- Devon B. Cabot* of Arlington, Campaign Manager, Friends of Kandy Hilliard, 28th District of the House of Delegates
- Lisa G. Wallace-Davis, OD of Newport News, President/Optometrist, Luxur-Eyes Optometric Center, Hampton
Board of Physical Therapy
- Tracey Adler, PT, DPT, OCS, CMTPT of Richmond, Director, Orthopedic Physical Therapy, Inc.
- Arkena L. Dailey, DPT, CIMT, FMT of Hampton, Contract/Travel Physical Therapist; Assistant Adjunct Professor for Old Dominion University, Department of Physical Therapy and Sports Medicine
Broadband Advisory Council
- Jimmy Carr of Leesburg, Chief Executive Officer, All Points Broadband
- Jane Dittmar of Charlottesville, Chair, Albemarle County Board of Supervisors
- Ray LaMura* of Richmond, President, Virginia Cable Telecommunications Association
- Duront A. Walton, Jr.* of Richmond, Executive Director, Virginia Telecommunications Industry Association
Chesapeake Bay Bridge and Tunnel Commission
- Karen S. James of Portsmouth, Deputy City Attorney, City of Hampton
- Jeff Rowland of Chesapeake, Owner, JR Enterprises, LLC
- Frederick T. Stant* of Virginia Beach, Retired partner, Williams Mullen
Foundation for Healthy Youth
- Kris Kennedy, MD FACOG of Virginia Beach, retired, Complete Women's Care: A Division of Mid-Atlantic Women's Care
Small Business Commission
- Deborah Baum of Floyd, Owner, Sew What By: Deb
- Charlie Diradour of Richmond, President, Lion’s Paw Development Company
- Ssunny Shah of Roanoke, Hotel owner
Virginia Commonwealth University Board of Visitors
- Phoebe Hall, Esquire of Richmond, President and CEO of Hall & Hall, PLC
Virginia Freedom of Information Advisory Council
- Stephanie L. Hamlett* of Richmond, Executive Director, Virginia Resources Authority
Virginia Marine Resources Commission
- Wayne France of Warsaw, Commercial Waterman
- James E. Minor, III of Richmond, Project Analyst, Department of Public Utilities, City of Richmond
- Ed Tankard of Eastville, President and Owner, Tankard Nurseries, Inc.